Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity 2020 5th (Harrison Ferrone)
- Publisher : Packt Publishing (August 21, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 366 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1800207808
- ISBN-13 : 978-1800207806
Get to grips with coding in C# and build simple 3D games with Unity from the ground up with this updated fifth edition of the bestselling guide
- Understand C# programming basics, terminology, and coding best practices
- Put your knowledge of C# concepts into practice by building a fun and playable game
- Come away with a clear direction for taking your C# programming and Unity game development skills to the next level
Over the years, the Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity series has established itself as a popular choice for getting up to speed with C#, a powerful and versatile programming language that can be applied in a wide array of application areas. This book presents a clear path for learning C# programming from the ground up without complex jargon or unclear programming logic, all while building a simple game with Unity.
This fifth edition has been updated to introduce modern C# features with the latest version of the Unity game engine, and a new chapter has been added on intermediate collection types. Starting with the basics of software programming and the C# language, you'll learn the core concepts of programming in C#, including variables, classes, and object-oriented programming. Once you've got to grips with C# programming, you'll enter the world of Unity game development and discover how you can create C# scripts for simple game mechanics. Throughout the book, you'll gain hands-on experience with programming best practices to help you take your Unity and C# skills to the next level.
By the end of this book, you'll be able to leverage the C# language to build your own real-world Unity game development projects.
What you will learn
- Discover easy-to-follow steps and examples for learning C# programming fundamentals
- Get to grips with creating and implementing scripts in Unity
- Create basic game mechanics such as player controllers and shooting projectiles using C#
- Understand the concepts of interfaces and abstract classes
- Leverage the power of the latest C# features to solve complex programming problems
- Become familiar with stacks, queues, exceptions, error handling, and other core C# concepts
- Explore the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) for games and implement them to control enemy behavior
Who this book is for
If you're a developer, programmer, hobbyist, or anyone who wants to get started with C# programming in a fun and engaging manner, this book is for you. Prior experience in programming or Unity is not required.
Table of Contents
- Getting to Know Your Environment
- The Building Blocks of Programming
- Diving into Variables,Types, and Methods
- Control Flow and Collection Types
- Working with Classes, Structs, and OOP
- Getting Your Hands Dirty with Unity
- Movement, Camera Controls, and Collisions
- Scripting Game Mechanics
- Basic AI and Enemy Behavior
- Revisiting Types, Methods, and Classes
- Introducing Stacks, Queues and HashSets
- Exploring Generics, Delegates, and Beyond
- The Journey Continues
Siparişiniz Yurtiçi Kargo ile Türkiye`nin her yerine gönderilmektedir. Siparişlerin maksimum gönderim süresi 3 iş günüdür. Gün içinde saat 12.00` den önce gelen siparişler genelde aynı gün kargolanmaktadır. Siparişiniz sonrasında bizimle iletişime geçmeniz halinde kargolanma süresini tam olarak öğrenebilirsiniz.
KARGOLANMIŞ, TESLİM EDİLMİŞ ve PAKETİ AÇILMIŞ ÜRÜNLERDE* İADE YOKTUR.
*ALICI’nın isteği veya açıkça kişisel ihtiyaçları doğrultusunda hazırlanan ve geri gönderilmeye müsait olmayan gazete ve dergi gibi süreli yayınlara ilişkin mallar, elektronik ortamda anında ifa edilen hizmetler veya tüketiciye anında teslim edilen gayrimaddi mallar ile ses veya görüntü kayıtlarının, kitap, dijital içerik, yazılım programlarının, veri kaydedebilme ve veri depolama cihazlarının, bilgisayar sarf malzemelerinin, ambalajının ALICI tarafından açılmış olması halinde iadesi Yönetmelik gereği mümkün değildir.